KBIS NSEA Training Bursary 2017
KBIS are delighted to announce a fantastic opportunity for NSEA members to gain an insight into what it would be like to be a sponsored rider, with the chance to win a £500 training bursary.
The bursary competition will be split into the age categories; 13 years and under and 14 years and over, a winner will be chosen from each category.
The KBIS Training Bursary winners will each receive:
- £500 to go towards lessons with an accredited trainer of their choice
- Lessons with KBIS sponsored rider Izzy Taylor.
- Branded clothing for themselves and their horse/pony, including a jacket, rug and saddlecloth.
What we are looking for
We are not necessarily looking for the best rider but someone who shows that they are:
- Keen to learn and progress in their chosen discipline.
- Focussed on their goals for the year ahead.
- Committed to working with their trainer and others to achieve their very best.
The winners must also be prepared to provide KBIS with monthly blogs, including photos and videos where possible, of their progress and what they have been up to, for use on the KBIS website and social media channels (facebook, instagram and twitter.)
To view Josh’s and Tilly’s blogs please click here.
How to Enter
Entrants must submit a video no longer than 3 minutes which showcases their riding, and must include the following:
– Yourself riding your horse or pony in your chosen discipline. It can be at a show, event or schooling at home.
– If you choose to speak on your video then you should include the following information:
- Your age (please do not include your full name or school in your video, you are asked for these details in the entry form below)
- Your horses name and age
- Your past achievements (it doesn’t have to be a win just a moment you were particularly proud of)
- Your aims for 2017 and how you would use the training bursary.